Easy Air-Fried Salmon BowlJan 06, 2023
This salmon bowl is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner that comes together in under 15-minutes 🤩
- Wild-caught salmon from ButcherBox
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon pepper seasoning & salt from Redmond
- Bone broth
- Cucumbers, chopped
- Olive oil
- Fresh chopped dill, optional
- Cook the quinoa per package instructions but replace the water with bone broth (game-changer!). I cooked a batch on Monday and just reheated it throughout the week
- For the salmon, set your air-fryer (or oven) to 400 degrees to preheat for a few minutes. Squeeze lemon juice on the salmon fillet and sprinkle with lemon pepper and salt. Air fry for ~12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillet
- Chop up the cucumber while the salmon is cooking
- Assemble the bowl - top the quinoa with the chopped cucumbers and salmon fillet and then drizzle with a good, high-quality olive oil to finish it off. I also sprinkle some fresh dill on top at the end but forgot to take a picture of that 🤪
I love the wild-caught salmon fillets from ButcherBox because they're individually vacuumed sealed so you can just take one out of the freezer each night, put it in the refrigerator to defrost, and it's ready to cook the following night.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes soups & salads tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition