Air-Fried Miso SalmonFeb 17, 2023
Tried out a new super easy salmon marinade this week and it was sooo goood! 🤩
- Wild-caught salmon from ButcherBox
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon granular monk fruit or sweetener of choice
*I only used one fillet here but you can totally double or triple the marinade ingredients above for more.
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients above in a bowl. Add your salmon filet/s and marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- When you're ready to cook it, set your air-fryer (or oven) to 400 degrees to preheat for a few minutes. Air fry for ~12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillet/s.
- You can serve this alongside any veggie or carb you'd like or do what I did and serve it over quinoa cooked in bone broth and chopped cucumbers.
I love the wild-caught salmon fillets from ButcherBox because they're individually vacuumed sealed so you can just take one out of the freezer each night, put it in the refrigerator to defrost, and it's ready to cook the following night.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes soups & salads tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition