Sugar-Free White Chocolate Pecan Pumpkin MuffinsOct 16, 2020
Makes 12 Muffins
- 2 cups (176g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I always use Redmond Real Salt)
- 1 cup (240g) pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (48g) granular sweetener (such as BochaSweet, Lakanto, or Swerve)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops NOW Foods Pumpkin Spice Liquid Monk Fruit (optional - or you can use regular liquid monk fruit or stevia)
- 1/4 cup (~30 grams) sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (~30g) pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a muffin pan with silicone muffin cups or grease with butter or oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt.
- Then add pumpkin puree, coconut oil, granular sweetener, eggs, vanilla extract, and liquid sweetener and whisk until well combined.
- Fold in about half of the white chocolate chips and pecans, reserving the rest for the top.
- Scoop batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups and then top with the remainder of the white chocolate chips and pecans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool and then remove carefully from muffin cups. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave for 10 seconds if desired.
Nutrition Per Serving (1 muffin): 200 Calories, 16g Fat, 6g Protein, 8g Carbs, 5g Fiber, 3g Net Carb
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition