Keto Chocolate Collagen Brownies Recipe: Ooey Gooey GoodnessMay 08, 2019
Keto Chocolate Collagen Brownies Recipe
Makes 16 Brownies
Collagen Brownie Ingredients
- 6 scoops (~1 cup) Perfect Keto Chocolate Collagen (use code "METFLEXLIFE" at checkout for 15% off!)
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened Cacao/Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt (Redmond Real Salt)
- 6 tablespoons sweetener (such as BochaSweet, Lakanto, or Swerve)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy Nut Butter (peanut, almond, whatever you like!)
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted (can also use ghee or coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened nut milk (cashew/almond/macadamia/coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoon brewed coffee, cold (optional, but brings out the chocolate flavor)
- 1/8 cup sugar-free or dark chocolate chips (such as Lily’s or Ghirardelli), optional
Keto Chocolate-Making Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease an 8x8 baking dish with butter/coconut oil or line with parchment paper
In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (first six on the list above). Set aside.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, add butter and nut butter and microwave for 10-15 seconds or until melted.
Add butter/nut butter mixture, eggs, vanilla extract, nut milk, and coffee to dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
Pour batter into greased baking dish and spread evenly. Top with chocolate chips.
Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the center is not jiggly and a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (1 Brownie): 112 Calories, 8g Fat, 6g Protein, 4g Carbs, 2g Fiber, 2g Net Carbs
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes soups & salads tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition