Unforgettable (Yet Oh-So-Simple) Cucumber, Tomato, Feta SaladMay 08, 2019
Cucumber, Tomato, Feta Salad
10 mins Total Time
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved (about 20 tomatoes)
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl, stir together chopped cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, and feta cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
Pour lemon juice mixture over cucumber, tomato, feta mixture and stir well to combine.
Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Want personalized help with your nutrition game? Join our women's fitness program to get all the assistance you need!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition