Episode: 149 Q&A: Determining Your Calories & Macros, How To Know If You’re Under-eating, Starting Paleo, and More!Jan 21, 2022
In this episode, Rachel chats about how to determine your personal calories and macros, why you need more metrics than just the scale to track progress, how to determine if you’re malnourished or undereating, why the 80/20 rule is gold for a lifestyle approach, and much more!
The Muscle Science for Women Program is still open with a few spots left! Check it out at www.metflexlife.com/msw.
To learn more and apply to work one-on-one with Rachel, visit her website: https://www.metflexlife.com/apply
Join Rachel’s weekly newsletter: https://www.metflexlife.com/newsletter
- How do you determine how many calories and macros your clients should be eating?
- Thinking of starting the paleo diet, should I just dive in?
- How do you know if you’re under-eating or malnourished?
- Why you should ditch the scale as the ONLY tool used when tracking weight loss
- Reasons the 80/20 rule could be easier to adhere to vs. diving into a very strict diet protocol
- Signs you may not be getting enough nutrients
- [0:00] Welcome back to MetFlex and Chill! Today’s episode is a Q&A episode from questions received through social media and email
- [0:30] Exciting Announcement!
- [1:00] The Flex Fam is Opening Up! Founding Members doors close JAN 28th, 2022
- [3:00] Become a Founding Member today and lock in your membership price for LIFE! Visit https://theflexfam.com/ for more info!
- [3:30] If you are interested and have questions about The Flex Fam please email [email protected]
- [4:00] Question: How do you determine how many calories and macros your client should be eating?
- [6:00] Episode 118: 7 Reasons The Scale Is Lying To You About Your Progress
- [10:00] Episode 46: How To Find Maintenance Caloric Intake, Fast vs. Slow Fat Loss, Accuracy of Tracking Devices, and More!
- [12:30] Question: Thinking of starting the paleo diet, should I just dive in?
- [23:00] Question: How do you know if you’re under-eating or malnourished?
- [27:00] If you are interested in the Muscle Science For Women Program check it out at https://www.metflexlife.com/msw
- [29:00] If you’re interested in one-on-one coaching with Rachel check out https://www.metflexlife.com/apply and for other programs go to https://www.metflexlife.com/programs
- [30:30:] If you have any other questions for Rachel please feel free to reach out to her on Instagram @rachelgregory.cns or [email protected] or check out https://theflexfam.com/
THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Flex Fam is Opening Up! Founding Members doors close JAN 28th, 2022
- Episode 118: 7 Reasons The Scale Is Lying To You About Your Progress
- Episode 46: How To Find Maintenance Caloric Intake, Fast vs. Slow Fat Loss, Accuracy of Tracking Devices, and More!
- If you’re interested in one-on-one coaching with Rachel check out https://www.metflexlife.com/apply and for other programs go to https://www.metflexlife.com/programs
Join the FREE MetFLex Life Course: www.metflexandchill.com
Rachel Gregory (@rachelgregory.cns) is a Board-Certified Nutrition Specialist, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and Author of the best-selling book, 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge. She received her Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology from James Madison University and Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine from the University of Miami.
Rachel helps her clients transform their lives by starting with the physical (body), realizing the power of the mental (mindset), and ultimately gaining massive confidence that bleeds into every aspect of their lives (family, relationships, work, etc.).
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my weekly newsletter for free recipes, exercise tips, nutrition advice, product discounts, and more fun stuff!
Filter By:All Categories appetizers & snacks beef blog breakfast calories chicken & seafood desserts dinner fat loss fitness program keto basics keto for women lifestyle meal prep miniflex muscle science for women podcast podcast appearances pork & lamb recipes soups & salads tips transformations vegetables & sides workout nutrition