Look Good Naked
Admit it. You know you want to. We all do. But it's exhausting trying to achieve it, especially alone.
You've likely felt scared, lonely, confused, lost, or even hopeless in the past when it comes to changing your body. It's exhausting working your ass off with nothing to show for it. But with Rachel's guidance and a team of women in The Flex Fam supporting you along the way, you'll be shocked at what's possible.
Rachel has been where you are right now. She's tried it all herself and worked with hundreds of women over the years, nerding out on the best way to get your dream body. The truth is, there's no "best way," but there is a smart, systematic, step-by-step process that requires grit and patience and promises results that actually last.Join Now!
What Members Are Saying About
The Flex Fam
Imagine handing the reins over to an expert...
without having to find the exact right method, and just being responsible for the work.
Instead of seeking out a short-term fix, Rachel will teach you the tools to improve your health and body composition, supported by a team of women holding you accountable every step of the way.Join The Fam!
Have questions or want to speak to us?
What's Included In Your Membership...
The Flex Fam Community App
Communicate directly with Rachel and other members right from your phone in our easy-to-use member app.
- Access all of your membership materials directly from your phone or tablet
- Ask Rachel questions 24/7 and get direct responses
- Share your struggles and get feedback from Rachel and other members on a daily basis
This is NOT a social media app, it’s exclusive to Flex Fam members.
Weekly Zoom Calls
Connect with Rachel and other Flex Fam members every week to discuss topics of interest and work through current struggles together.
- You'll have the option to submit your questions beforehand and/or ask them during the session.
- Can't make it to the live session? No worries, every session will be recorded and added to the Member App so you can access it whenever and wherever you want!
Flex Fam Nutrition Manual
Set up your nutrition for YOUR personal goals whether it be fat loss, body recomposition, or muscle building.
In this 50+ page nutrition manual, Rachel teaches you how to set the appropriate baseline and plans in motion for fueling your body that will help you achieve your specific goals and arm you with the knowledge to make changes and adjustments along the way. You’ll learn:
- Exactly how to set your calories and macros for your specific goals and based on your lifestyle preferences - whether that’s low-carb, low-fat, balanced, etc.
- How to properly track progress (hint: it’s much more than just the scale number)
- How to adjust your nutrition/macros as your progress towards your goals
- What types of foods work best for you and how to prioitize certain micronutrients for overall health
And lots more! Most importantly, you’ll learn what truly matters when it comes to changing your physique and improving your health long-term.
Nutritional Periodization Roadmap
Achieving the body composition you want (and keeping it) means that you have to take a smarter approach. Depending on your needs and goals, Rachel will help you learn what's best for your body.
She’ll teach you how to periodize your nutrition with different phases and put together a year-long roadmap so you know exactly where you’re going and how to get there.
Meal Planning System & Templates
The nutrition portion of the program includes different components to help set you up for success within your personal goals and lifestyle. We don’t believe in “cookie cutter” plans because we are all our own individuals.
Rachel wants to help you get results, but more importantly, she wants to make sure you’re set up for long-term success so that you can sustain those results!
In addition to the Nutrition Manual and Periodization Roadmap, you’ll get exclusive access to:
- A Meal Planning system to help you plan and structure your meals ahead of time, based on your specific nutrition targets
- A complete list of meal ideas, recipes, and recommendations within the Flex Fam app that is continuously updated each month
- A Meal Builder Template to help you adjust your meal timing and macros accordingly
Access to your personal Flex Fam Accountability Tracker
You will receive a personal tracker within Rachel’s proven Coaching System that will include specific metrics to ensure you're working to build long-term, sustainable habits and achieve results that last!
Flex Fam Monthly Training Program
Designed and tested by Rachel, exclusively for Flex Fam members. Features include:
- Full exercise video tutorial library where Rachel will teach you proper setup and execution for all the exercises as well as written cues so you know you're doing it right.
- Detailed explanation video recorded by Rachel for every new training phase so you always know what you're doing and why you're doing it.
- Everything laid out for you (reps, sets, rest, tempo, RIR, etc.) with a customized Workout Tracker so you can keep track of all your sessions right from your phone and be able to compare progress over time.
- Optional cardio and conditioning plan included and progressed within each phase
- No gym? Limited equipment?...No problem - you'll receive alternative/scalable options for every single exercise!
- Training Phases change monthly to keep things fun and engaging while also ensuring continued progress.
Rachel takes the guesswork out of your training to make sure you're always making progress and never burning out (mentally or physically). You’ll spend LESS time in the gym but learn how to get BETTER results. All you have to do is show up and do the work.
Exercise Form Video Critiques
You will have the opportunity to submit videos of yourself performing exercises and get personal feedback directly from Rachel to ensure your form and technique are on point and you’re performing the movements correctly.
Lessons & Articles
Based on topics YOU want to learn more about. Rachel is continuously seeking the most up-to-date research on all things nutrition, training, and personal development and wants to share her knowledge with you.
As a member of the Flex Fam, you get to ask questions and propose topics. You tell Rachel what you want to learn more about and she’ll breakdown the information in an easy-to-digest, structured way.
Here are a few examples of topics that current Flex Fam members wanted to learn more about (you’ll get immediate access to them when you join):
- Metabolic Adaptation, Reverse Dieting & Finding Maintenance Post Fat Loss Phase
- Pre and Post Workout Meal Timing Guidelines, Examples, and Tips
- Common Macro Tracking Mistakes & How To Avoid Them
- Fat Loss Stalls & How To Fix Them
- Stomach Acid Assessment, Why It Matters, & How To Increase Stomach Acid Production
- How to Overcome Emotional and/or Boredom Eating
- Training To Failure - What Does That Actually Mean?
And much much more!
Designed around nutrition, training, and/or personal development to help you get outside of your comfort zone and challenge yourself to become the most badass, confident version of yourself!
Support & Accountability
24/7 support from Rachel and a group of women who are serious about helping each other stay motivated and accountable to reach your goals and kick ass doing it!
The Flex Fam asks you to question the hours you’ve spent sweating on the elliptical and restrictive diets you’ve tried.
It requires dedication, discipline, and hard work, but guarantees results that last.
If you’re ready to find balance, fail a couple of times along the way, and inevitably transform your life, you’re the perfect fit.YES, I WANT IN!
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Rachel Gregory
After graduating with a Master’s degree in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology in 2016, I was still struggling with my own body composition and confidence.
My personal transformation required getting out of my own way by hiring a coach, approaching nutrition and fitness with a completely different mindset, and learning that consistency beats perfection every time.
My goal as your coach is to help you reveal the confident woman you already are with the tools you're going to need to succeed in the long-term.
"Working with Rachel has been AMAZING! I have learned so much about myself, and have had an amazing support group along the way! I love the community and enjoy the weekly video check-ins with the group. It's helpful to hear others' wins, and struggles, and I am loving the app and being able to connect with the other members."
"The structure of this program is absolutely amazing! There's a tracker that I spend a few minutes filling in every day (and if I skip it, Rachel will notice!) I enter my food, sleep, stress, and the weights I lift.
The Zoom meeting each week helps me get remotivated and hearing about how things are going for others in the group puts me on track for the rest of the week. I'm so excited with how far I've come, and I'm so excited to see what I can do next!"
"I am so thankful for the unwavering support I have received from Rachel, helping me to see progress when I had blinders on, helping me find and implement the tools that worked for me to support my mental health as I navigated a very uncertain time at work, and overall, just helping me to stay the course and trust the process."
"I just have to share and give a shout-out to Rachel and the wonderful help and service she’s providing. I had a doctor’s appointment yesterday and he was very happy to see that I kept the weight off from my last annual visit. I told him about the Flex Fam and the amazing community I have here. The accountability, sharing information with the ladies, receiving helpful suggestions, and having access to Rachel has been awesome.
It's just great to have this space where health is a priority for all of us. I also really love the app and the new workout phases every month - it adds variety and keeps things fresh. I'm really enjoying this journey with the Flex Fam!!"