BUILD GLUTE STRENGTH AND SIZE
Our one-of-a-kind program covers body mechanics, exercise selection and programming, nutrition, recovery, and more - all geared around growing your glutes!
Through an exploration of physiology and human kinetics, we will teach you the importance of a strong lower body, how your glutes actually move and work, and how to target them effectively.
We set you up with a customizable glute specialization workout, including alternative exercises, finishers, and an explanation of how to incorporate it into your current program. You'll also get a full video tutorial library of all movements.
Growing strength and muscle takes more than a few good exercises - we teach you about optimal training frequency, recovery, nutrition, and more to get the most out of your workouts.
WHO IS THE GROW YOUR GLUTES WORKSHOP FOR?
People of all ages, backgrounds, and fitness abilities who are looking to build functional strength in their lower body, specifically their glutes. You'll benefit from this workshop if:
- You have a hard time “feeling” your glutes when you work out
- You experience back pain or strength and performance plateaus
- You feel like you have muscle imbalance in your lower body and can’t get your glutes to catch up
- You want to learn more about the theory, practical application, and science of growing strength and size in your glutes and lower body
- You want to connect, learn, challenge yourself, and try a kick-ass (pun intended) glute workout!
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
This intensive workshop is a chance to learn and understand what truly matters when it comes to building your best butt! We provide you with the tools and the resources to train your lower body more effectively. The workshop includes:
- A 90-minute workshop diving into all aspects of building glute strength and size, including kinetic and biomechanic information so you know WHY you’re doing what you’re doing
- Specific programming to target, stimulate, build and grow your glutes that can be incorporated into your current training program, complete with video tutorials and alternative exercises
- Insight into proper nutrition for muscle growth
- Recovery protocols to make sure all that training is going to good use
- Downloadable resources
WHAT MAKES THE GROW YOUR GLUTES WORKSHOP DIFFERENT?
This program doesn’t just give you a couple workouts to try. We teach you how your muscles move, work, and grow; how to optimize your workouts through movement selection, order, and execution; and provide some fun and challenging exercises. We are also here as a support to answer your questions and have some fun in the process!
Our goal, as always, is to empower you with knowledge and practical applications so you can move forward confidently in your strength-training journey.
You’ll also get a special, participants-only discount for our flagship program, Muscle Science for Women, if you want to continue learning and getting stronger with us.
I want to thank you so much for the glute workshop. I'd literally been doing the same rotation of exercises for two years and my progress was okay, but not great. I learned SO much from you guys and honestly, the gains (and interestingly, I'm much calmer too!) have been fantastic! And I'm loving having new things in my repertoire, it's so much more fun! Thanks so much! You guys for president!!
The glute class was amazing!! I've been lifting for 20 years and I learned SO much about the glute muscles I never knew. I started out doing the booty band workouts years back to try to work my glutes more and it never helped, even though I "felt the burn." I also have 2 herniated discs and have had to go to PT for it a few times and your one side at a time advice was spot on what helped me. I've been doing your MSW program since you opened it and it has changed how I work out 100%. The glute class was definitely worth it and I've dropped lots of pointless movements I was trying to get in for extra pump.
First off the lecture was too legit! Y'all "dumbed" down convoluted information around building muscle that I have been chasing for years, so cheers to both of you! I have simultaneously started MSW so I'm not quite in the zone just yet + being pregnant, figuring out what works for this current body. But I can tell you that the differences between squeezers and stretchers were game-changing - I feel like I've been making stuff harder than it ever had to be. Thank you so much for your knowledge and guidance!